At Oxford University, I am currently teaching in the first-year MPhil course Microeconomics. I have also taught tutorials at different colleges on a case-to-case basis.
|Michaelmas 2017||Microeconomics (MPhil)||Mathematical Methods, Consumer and Producer Theory, Choice under Uncertainty, Game Theory, Industrial Organization||Class teacher|
|Michaelmas 2016||Microeconomics (MPhil)||Mathematical Methods, Consumer and Producer Theory, Choice under Uncertainty, Game Theory, Industrial Organization||Class teacher|
|Fall 2013||Micro C (Game Theory, BSc/MSc)||Outline and Plan||Lecturer and course coordinator|
|Spring 2013||Micro C||Outline and Plan||Lecturer and course coordinator|
|Spring/Fall 2012||Micro C||Teaching assistant|
- In 2013, I received the “Award of the Department of Economics for Excellent Teaching” at Copenhagen University for my lectures in Micro C. Click here to see the diploma.
- Click here to see my teaching evaluations from fall 2013 (translated into English where necessary).
- I have also supervised bachelor thesis students in English and Danish. Example topics:
- Bargaining and the 2013 teacher’s lockout: A theoretical investigation
- Signaling about a firm’s quality through choice of capital structure