Evaluations and Awards:
- Evaluations from Michaelmas (= fall term) 2017 (classes in Microeconomics at Oxford University).
- Evaluations from Fall 2013 (lectures in Micro C at Copenhagen University).
- Teaching award: In 2013, I received the annual “Award of the Department of Economics for Excellent Teaching” at Copenhagen University for my lectures in Micro C. Click here to see the diploma.
Courses I have taught:
- Oxford: Michaelmas 2016-2018: MPhil Microeconomics Classes. (Topics: Mathematical Methods, Consumer and Producer Theory, Choice under Uncertainty, Game Theory, Industrial Organization)
- I have also taught tutorials at Oxford colleges on a case-to-case basis.
- Copenhagen: Spring/Fall 2013: Lecturer and course coordinator, Micro C. Click here to see outline and plan for fall 2013.
- In Copenhagen, I supervised bachelor thesis students in English and Danish. Example topics:
- Bargaining and the 2013 teacher’s lockout: A theoretical investigation
- Signaling about a firm’s quality through choice of capital structure